Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 8, 2021

Unique parks in San Francisco: AIDs Memorial Grove at Golden Gate Park



My kids love this part of Golden Gate Park which is at the AIDs Memorial Grove.  It is located on Nancy Pelosi Drive and Bowling Green Drive.  The kids will run around and play hide and seek or check out the rocks.  

I like this area because I find that it's relatively quiet and not crowded with visitors.  I love breathing in the smell of the trees whenever we visit; one can totally forest bathe here.  Learning about the history of why the the AIDS Memorial Grove started, I hope it provides a sense of calm, peace, and healing for others as it has for me.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment