Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 12, 2021

Fun Places in San Francisco to See with Kids - California Academy of Sciences



My family and I visited the California Academy of Sciences on a Saturday and I was dreading the crowds after a friend mentioned that it was busy on a Monday, which was the beginning of spring break in San Francisco.  But to my surprise, I didn't find much crowding except in some parts of the aquarium, particularly through the tunnel, and the venom exhibit where everyone wanted to see snakes.  When we visited the Tusher African Hall, there was only one other family at the exhibit.  

They loved every minute of their visit here; it's their first visit inside of a public building other than a grocery store since the pandemic began.  The downside is that we were unable to reserve tickets to the Osher Rainforest and I would recommend reserving it before you arrive for your scheduled date and time.  







 

No comments:

Post a Comment