Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 20, 2021

Fun Places for Families - Fisherman's Wharf / Pier 39


There's so much to see at Pier 39 but the main draw for my kids are the sea lions and getting ice cream.  My daughter even brought her binoculars that she made from the free children's workshop at Home Depot (sadly, I don't think they currently have them due to the pandemic).  Whenever we come here, we usually just find street parking and walk about two or three blocks onto the pier.  

The scene here is so fun and vibrant and reminds me of my childhood in Virginia Beach where we would hang out at the pier during the summer.        









My son loved this miniature robot at one of the shops




 

No comments:

Post a Comment