Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 5, 2021

Family Fun in San Francisco - Sutro Heights Park

 


If you want to take your kids somewhere with spectacular views of Ocean Beach, I highly recommend Sutro Heights Park.  I last came here when I was preganant with my firstborn, which was about five years ago and I'm surprised I haven't visited until recently.  Living in SF with a growing family, there were times when my husband and I questioned whether to stay or leave in the City but when the pandemic happened, it solidified my decision in wanting to stay longer.  

Yes, my children may have more space to roam around in a house in the suburbs, but they would have missed out on all these amazing parks, beaches, and trails that are less than an hour away from our home.  Also it rarely gets unbearably hot during the summers so that you can be outdoors all day long.  


















No comments:

Post a Comment