Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 7, 2021

Visiting Napa Valley with kids



We visited Napa Valley on a weekday and it was perfect for us because there were no crowds.  The drive is about an hour and twenty minutes without traffic.  With my kids usually we hit three spots before their crankiness sets in.  During our trip here we visited Cornerstone Sonoma first so that they can run around and see the lovely gardens, art sculptures, and the pond.  

I never leave Napa without a visit to Bouchon Bakery in Yountville.   My husband usually grabs an almond croisant  and lemon tart while I get the pain au chocolat and macarons for the kids and I.  I love the boxes that the six piece macarons come in; I still use our old one for keeping my daughter's hair ties and ribbon clips organized.   

Our final stop was at Addendum - I got the Lobster Roll and it's what you'd expect, of course it was delicious.  We got there around 5:00 p.m. and ate at the picnic area.  There is limited seating and the picnic area fills up fast.  














No comments:

Post a Comment