Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 15, 2021

Unique Places in San Francisco to Take your Kids to - Crane Cove Park


I have to admit, Crane Cove Park is a very unique part of San Francisco and is unlike any park I've taken my kids to.  A friend lives nearby and takes her daughter here often and recommended that we check the place out.  I don't really know how to describe the area.  There are modern luxury condos across the street and yet it has a very industrial/ship yard and beach vibe going on all at the same time.  The sand is great and not at all rocky and lots of families picknicked on the beach while their kids played in the water.  

Don't let the industrial part of the park scare you off - it's very clean, except for maybe some rocks scattered, but otherwise my kids rode their bikes/Lil' Rider car at the park with no problems.  If you're not into the pavement or the beach, there's also a grassy area where we saw people playing frisbee and kids were running wild.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment