Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 1, 2021

Cool as Mint

Photo Source:  Unknown

Lately I've been obsessed with the color mint - not just in clothes, but I've been thinking of incorporating the color either on my kitchen cabinets or powder room.  It's a refreshing change from the light blue color scheme I've seen everywhere for the past five years.  



Photo:  Stephen Karlisch.  Designed by Jan Showers




I toyed with the idea of getting a small bunny painting by Hunt Slonem from 1st Dibs, but this pillow I found from Etsy probably fits my price point.  

Lovely puff-sleeve sweater from Ann Taylor in bay green




Commissioned artwork of seashells by Lulu DK (it was so fun seeing her style in fashion mags during the 90's)




Stove by Viking. I took a screenshot of this photo since my kitchen is about this size.  Regarding the stove, my husband is partial to Blue Star though.  (Photo source:  Unknown)





No comments:

Post a Comment