Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 14, 2021

Fun Places to Take Your Kids to in San Francisco - Dolores Park



I took my kids to Dolores Park in the Mission District on a weekday morning and it was easy to find parking nearby.  It's funny, this is my second time coming here and I've lived in San Francisco for over 10 years.  It happened to be my day off and I wanted to take my kids to a part of town that we rarely visit.  What we love about Dolores Park are the amazing views of downtown San Francisco, the open space, and of course the playground.   

My kids loved it so much that we came back on a Sunday afternoon.  It was a lot busier at the park and playground, but we were still lucky enough to find parking across the street.  Another great thing about this park is that Tartine Bakery is nearby on 600 Guerro Street, if you happen to be craving sweets.  

I hope the Dolores Park Movie Night comes back and show a film my kids would love.  I can already envision my daughter sitting next to me on a picnic blanket, under a sky full of stars with the City lights twinkling in the distance, enjoying a dessert charcuterie board and claiming,  this is the best day ever!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment