Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 2, 2021

Easy hike for kids in San Francisco - Pine Lake Park near Stern Grove

 

Pine Lake Park near Stern Grove is an easy walk for children three and younger.  We came here after a rainy day and I loved the smell of wet pine and eucalyptus, it brings back memories of hiking in Muir Woods.  My kids love trailing after the ducks, although for some reason my son thought there were banana slugs, which he's afraid of, and made me carry him halfway around the lake.   There's a picnic area where the kids can run around; mine like to play hide and seek.   

It's relatively safe and not crowded, we mainly see dog walkers most of whom all wore masks.  But since the pandemic happened, I find that most of the parks we've visited have been safe and there's enough open space for everyone.  







No comments:

Post a Comment