Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

January 3, 2015

Sale alert: Rene Caovilla and Oscar de la Renta shoes


As delightful it would be to have a closet filled with an exquisite pair of shoes by Rene Caovilla, Oscar de la Renta, Christian Louboutin (you know the pinnacle of shoes that in my opinion is like collecting art), I wouldn't be able to afford to eat for the rest of the year.  Miraculously, I stumbled upon these beauties on The Outnet at an amazing discount but alas, they didn't have my size. Considering that the sight of me strutting in heels over 4 inches is akin to watching a baby giraffe learning to walk properly was a consolation.

Oscar de la Renta Rosa pumps.
Or a mean case of the reds below...



It's a tough call with the Lady satin pumps
by Oscar de la Renta.  Just in time for Valentine's Day




Oscar de la Renta lace, satin, and mesh pumps
These shoes bring back memories of evening strolls in Seville, Spain.


No comments:

Post a Comment