Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

October 17, 2015

Falling for Velvet Slippers




One fall fashion item I've always been intrigued with are soft velvet slippers.  They look so deliciously comfortable and classy that I'd rather wear them at home instead of through the streets of SF.  Again, I've been searching high and low for some reasonable price points.  I love how witty and playful the Stubbs and Wootton slippers are but unfortunately with a baby on the way, I'll be on a strict fashion budget until this kid is old enough to go to college!  




Fashion's favorite It Girls





Stubbs and Wootton for J. Crew









Asos Tassel Loafers are a great lower price alternative and
it comes in a classic fall burgundy color









Stubbs and Wootton Cartouche slippers (left)  and Bowtie gold skimmers if you're looking to splurge




No comments:

Post a Comment