Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

October 26, 2015

Oscar de la Renta heels



I've been lusting over Oscar de la Renta heels for quite some time now.  They just ooze elegance, timelessness, are available in kitten or low heels, and they're just the right amount of luxe.  Although they're not practical  to wear to work, they're perfect for weddings, evenings at the symphony, San Francisco holiday events, and anniversaries at Gary Danko or Scala's.  The Outnet is one of my favorite sites to find Oscar shoes that are heavily discounted (up to 60%) and I was able to snag one of the very few sizes left of these d'orsay heels with bows, but sadly my narrow feet just didn't stay put in the smallest shoe size available.

   


 Lizzie suede pumps, Ara satin pumps, and Marla satin pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment