Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

October 18, 2015

Glamorous Fall Decor

Home of Ann Getty in San Francisco.  Photo from Ann Getty: Interior Style

Unfortunately we don't have a chimney in our home, but I just love the warmth and glow of an evening fireplace hearth in the living room.  A wonderful substitute though is a living room lit by candle light, and the best part is you get to choose your own delicious, inviting scent to fill the room. One of my favorite scents is the Orange and Myrhh by Voluspa, a brand that I discovered a year ago from this glamorous home decor store Plantation in Hayes Valley.  Voluspa is a great, lower price alternative to Diptyque if you're not looking to spend more than $50 on a candle.  I also love the chic packaging Voluspa comes in.  A close second for my favorite scent is Crisp Champagne also by Voluspa.








Can you tell that I just love the fall season?







No comments:

Post a Comment