Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

June 9, 2013

Reiss Shoes

I've been obsessing over Bliss 15's triple ankle strap heels for quite some time after discovering them on Lulu's (sold out), and searched for alternatives which I did find, but were way out of my price range.  Of course just this past week, the Bliss 15 shoes were re-stocked but I missed out once again.  These $32 shoes just can't be beat.

There were some alternatives I found below.  I caved and ended up purchasing the Reiss Belle shoes which I was happy to find were on sale, and fell in love with this U.K. retailer in the process.  Why have I not ever checked out their amazing clothes?  I guess part of it is that it's on the pricier side but their sales are pretty reasonable but the quality must be outstanding considering Kate Middleton and Olivia Palermo are fans.  


Bliss 15 shoes




Reiss - Belle - On sale for $208, originally $425.





Miss Olivia Palermo rocking the Reiss Belle heels




No comments:

Post a Comment