Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

June 18, 2013

Summer dressing

I just couldn't resist...I purchased this blouse from Lulu's and I was a little nervous about the quality of it, but I absolutely love it.  What's great is that it's not so sheer that you have to wear a camisole underneath it.  It's a great blouse for work or for going out to dinner or a lounge on a weekend with friends.  The gold buttons on the sleeve also adds a nice touch.

My husband complimented me on the blouse - "Nice zig zag shirt."  I politely told him the design is called chevron and that no, it has nothing to do with the gas station.

 


Lulu chevron blouse + Calvin Klein Vivian shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment