Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

May 4, 2020

Toile de jouy decor

Isabella Teal Toile by Brewster

Most people associate toile decor with their granny's home, but I love how it's getting a modern update in shades of purple or pastel.  I gradually gravitated towards classic, traditional decor - it certainly didn't happen overnight.  With the state of the environment and climate change manifesting with each passing year, I'm a lot more thoughtful in what I purchase and have more of an appreciation for vintage table linens or precious, quality items passed down to generations.  



Photo credit:  Unknown, Pinterest

   

Photo credit:  Quintessence


Photo credit:  Unknown, Pinterest






Photo credit:  Le Journal des femmes

No comments:

Post a Comment