Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

April 30, 2020

Escape to the Garden


 Photo credit: Alexandre Bailhache for Veranda
A 200-year old farmhouse in Provence.

My husband and I visited the region a year after we got married - such an idyllic setting.  I have yet to read A Year in Provence which has been on my list forever.  Who wouldn't want to fix a dilapidated stone home and have their own version of Under the Tuscan Sun, but in Provence? 





 Photo credit:  Unknown

In reality, this is more my style...Jane Austen, English countryside, Cotswold, Hunter boots, moss.



Photo credit:  Patrick Demarchelier for British Vogue



                                       



Photo credit: Vogue

And definitely this stateside - Miranda Brook's home. 


Photo credit:  Vogue France

Monet's House in Giverny with its kelly green shutters - would love to visit someday.   






No comments:

Post a Comment