Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

May 13, 2020

Chin up Buttercup


 Photo credit of Sophia Coppola:  Pinterest, unknown

One of the silver linings to our new norm has been being able to spend time with my children.  I always felt guilty dropping them off to preschool and daycare at an ungodly hour and my heart would break each time they would be one of the last kids left to be picked up.  I was already aware that I was only spending 3 hours each work day with them, and it usually entailed rushing to get ready and out the door in the morning and cooking or cleaning up in the evening. 




In spite of everything that's going on, I hope the following images lighten your mood, even if it's for a short moment.  I know we'll all look forward to when we can hold our loved ones and celebrate life's precious milestones.

   


Photo Credit:  Julien Fournie Couture S/S 2014





Photo credits:
Roses and Vogue Living -  Unknown
Shimmering gown - Pinterest, Unknown
Creme gown -   Town and Country 2014 Weddings issue
San Francisco landscaping:  Marne 



 Photo credit:  Pinterest, unknown




Photo credit:  Cutter Brooks  

No comments:

Post a Comment