Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

June 8, 2014

The Apartment

I'm a few months late in learning about The Line, but since discovering it, I've grown obsessed over its style aesthetic and its refreshing take on minimalism and simplicity which leans more towards masculinity.  Looking at photos from The Apartment, it can easily be taken for a man's dwelling but when you notice feminine touches like the luxurious fur throw and delicate cream flowers, then its obvious it can just as easily belong to a woman.

As a fellow San Franciscan, I always admired Vanessa Traina's style, the co-founder of The Line and I can't wait to what new concepts she has in store from her new venture.













 All photos from The Line





 Co-founder Vanessa Traina

No comments:

Post a Comment