Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

March 29, 2020

Khaite On Sale

My latest obsession is Khaite, and although her pieces are out of my price range, they are a dream to behold.  Her collection reminds me of a little bit of Rodarte, Celine (when Phoebe Philo was at the helm) Comme des Garcons, and Issey Miyake.  

Here are the pieces that are on sale that are nothing short of dreamy and which I just utterly adore:

  




This black Joey top, I would wear this with jeans, a Chanel 2.55 handbag (not the classic), and  Manolo Blahnik's pearl Hangisi satin flats





The rich color of this Paula dress caught my eye.



The Dani trench coat would be great for SF foggy weather



Sweet Victorian, high-neck detail in the Calista gown



Love the structure of the puffed sleeves on this Kai Top



An everyday look in the Krista Jacket




No comments:

Post a Comment