Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

March 7, 2020

Embellishments - Bows, sequins, and jewels








Sometimes during my work breaks, I'll find myself falling into the Insta-black hole.  I get bored very easily when I see similar products and captions circulating / recycling / spinning in circles in all the feeds, so it's a pleasant surprise to discover brands that are different or unique.  In that vein, I'm just loving Le Lion's personalized sweaters (above is their Striped Petite Crew with Rainbow Heart).  Unfortunately, they are out my price range at a little under $600 each; but nevertheless I enjoy seeing their feed on Instagram.  





The sweaters would look great accessorized with these beauties below:

Dolce and Gabbana bow-embelllished brass stud earrings.  
I found somewhat similar earrings on Moda Operandi as well, and for a much lower price at $75 by Fallon.  







Another new designer whose styles caught my eye is Indonesian designer Sapto Djojokartiko - his shoes are so feminine and dainty that I could cry.

Magani flat mules in green velvet by Sapto Djojokartiko
More Le Lion sweaters in pastel, Easter-friendly colors.
Gorgeous embellished sling back flats, also by Sapto Djojokartiko.


No comments:

Post a Comment