Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

March 24, 2014

Wear to Napa Valley

Amazing how quickly time flies by; it was only last year that I was in Napa Valley with my girlfriends celebrating my bachelorette party and I had an amazing, unforgettable time.  One of my bridesmaids Janice, was in the middle of planning another friend's bachelorette party and she did a phenomenal job of organizing mine.  Much love to my girlfriends...




From top left to right:  Hive & Honey Prism dress
Sam and Lavi maxi dress
J. Crew black flats



Domaine Carneros - my favorite winery being that I love sparkling wines.  







Of all my years of living in Northern California, I have yet to go bike riding
in Napa Valley with my cyclist enthusiast husband.  

No comments:

Post a Comment