Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

March 20, 2014

Cuyana

I am so inspired by this new SF company Cuyana and their philosophy in quality over quantity and style over fashion.  I ordered their tote monogrammed with my initials and cannot wait for it to arrive.  It's definitely going to come in handy with all these crazy trips planned this year.





I have tons of make-up bags that I get from my mom, my aunts 
(ahem, handed down from "free gift w/ purchase" specials), having another one can't hurt and the
quality of this case is a thousand times better!





Ordered mine in caramel - if it can fit a magazine
that I can bring along on long flights, I'm happy.  




The bow on these Panama hats make them so much more stylish and feminized 




Reminds me of this cape sweater I picked up at the 
Coin department store (Italy's version of Macy*s),
five years later I still wear it as part of my weekly wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment