Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

June 8, 2011

Meet the ladies

I have a thing for flats.  Since moving to the city and using my feet as my main mode of transportation, it just doesn't make sense for me to wear high heels.  It's been so long since I last wore heels that when I do, I feel like a giraffe on stilts- pretty embarrassing and so not cute.

So one of the best kept secrets of where to find really fashionable flats for under $30 is TJ Maxx on Harrison, between 4th and 5th Street.  There's parking, it's not a crazy mess like all the other TJMs around the Bay and it's never crowded!  How can people not know about this place?



I have a few heels thrown in there for good measure but they haven't seen the light of day- they're mainly for nights out, which is when we drive in.  This is just a small sample...I'm embarrassed to say at last count I already own 30 pairs

No comments:

Post a Comment