Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

July 25, 2015

Tod's Gommino Shoes



I know Tod's Gommino driving shoes have been around for quite a while now, but lately I've been obsessing over the myriad of rainbow colors they have available.  Ironically, I don't drive in the City, let alone own a car but these shoes look too comfortable to resist.  I figure since my feet are my mode of transportation it can't hurt to dress it up once in a while.  Even though they're out of my budget I've found a few great deals on Farfetch  and Luisaviaroma.  But since I recently splurged on the Prada Garden tote not too long ago, returned from a trip in Oahu, and have a baby on the way, these beauties will have to wait as I learn to practice fashion restraint (goodbye Neiman Marcus InCircle rewards, hello 529 college saving and retirement funds).   At least for now I can indulge with these eye candy photos as I wipe away the drool from my mouth.


 The ever stylish Ines de la Fressange



No comments:

Post a Comment