Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

May 24, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend Sales




Of course I also headed to Union Square this weekend to check out Nordstrom's half-yearly sale and bought a black and white stripe dress by French Connection.  Unfortunately it's now sold out but this is a similar dress as well as the dress in the far right above by Mark D. Sikes.   I also bought a romper at Forever 21 for an upcoming summer trip to Hawaii.  With my growing baby bump I didn't want to invest too much in something that I would only get to wear for a short season.

Speaking of baby bumps I couldn't resist this adorable Jack and Janie shawl sweater that was on sale. I was also in love with a Ralph Lauren red cardigan but I had to restrain myself.


Jack and Janie Memorial Day Weekend Sale



Ralph Lauren Memorial Day weekend sale





No comments:

Post a Comment