Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

November 21, 2014

J. Crew suede and satin pumps




I first spied these beauties on J. Crew's latest catalog, went directly online, and was somewhat disappointed that they were sold out in my size.  Somewhat disappointed in that at least my bank account would remain intact.  But lo and behold, the shoes and my size were in stock on Net-a-porter.com and every so often when I would go back and forth debating whether to splurge on the shoes as an early birthday gift to myself (yeah, yeah, I know France was already my "early" birthday gift).  As soon as I saw sizes sell out one by one, I decided I might as well go for the kill.









No comments:

Post a Comment