Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

January 7, 2017

Sweaters with bows

With the crazy amount of posts I write about bows, I really should change the title of my blog to Life in Bows or Bowed Over.  Currently J. Crew is having a sale and I've had my eye on this striped sweater for quite a while - it would look really great with those green satin Manolo Hangisis' that I've seen Lady Gaga wearing in the holiday Barnes and Noble commercials I see every year.  I still dream of those Hangisis'.  Shopbop also had this gorgeous Joseph cashmere sweater, but sadly it was out of my reach.  I must be the only person loving this cold, cold weather enough to have an excuse to shop for such irresistible sweaters.



 Joseph Tie Back Crew Neck Cashmere Sweater - sold out but similar style, different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment