Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

January 11, 2017

Purple and gray


I'll admit, I love purple and gray so much that it's all over my house - literally.  Our upholstered dining chairs from Scandinavian Designs, Room and Board sofa, and our satin living room curtains are in variations of gray.  And when we decided to get rid of all the dry rot and re-paint the exterior of our home, we went with Sherwin Williams' color of the year, poised taupe, which resulted in a beautiful mauve-gray-muted purple.

Now if only I had the means to work on the master bedroom, I would be lucky if I could make it look as heavenly as these photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment