Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

October 19, 2015

San Francisco's Hidden Gems: Sutro Heights Park

Going on maternity leave was an adjustment for me - I've been working non-stop for the past 8 years and I've never taken more than 2 weeks off from work to fly to my international destination.  But one of the things I've enjoyed about my maternity leave so far is discovering hidden gems of San Francisco.  My husband is an avid cyclist who I credit for finding these amazing places with amazing views of the City.

We just recently drove up to Sutro Heights Park which is a short distance from Lands End, and it was such a pleasure to see a big family picnic party taking place with children playing and laughing on a sunny Sunday afternoon.  The bonus of this park are breathtaking views of Ocean Beach as far as the eye can see.







No comments:

Post a Comment