Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

September 6, 2015

Comme des Garcons Play


I first learned about Comme des Garcons back in the 90's when I would religiously study my mother's Vogue issues and the word avant garde was what I associated with the label, so I was bit surprised when I discovered a few months ago that the label was a part of J. Crew's In Good Company collection.  I fell in love with their versatile striped and polka dot shirts which could be edgy when paired with a leather skirt like above or casual with indigo pants.  Also, who wouldn't love a heart logo with a pair of eyes to add a little quirkiness to an otherwise simple shirt?





No comments:

Post a Comment