Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

January 18, 2015

Sale alert: Jimmy Choo kitten heel pumps







As usual, I happily stumbled upon these heels while searching for some kitten heel pumps and was delighted to know they were on sale.  If you haven't noticed on my blog, lately I have a sickness for lace anything.  These Jimmy Choo dot lace heels are a triple threat - sexy lace, comfort of a kitten heel pump, and yet quirky and fun with the gauzy corsage.




I'm more of a flats girl since the majority of my commute involves a lot of walking, particularly San Francisco's deadly hills, but I haven't been happy going through more shoes than the average girl does in one year.  My manager mentioned she keeps boxes of shoes under her desk and I thought that it would be a great idea to just wear some simple flats on my commute to work and just change them out once I've hit the office.  I've always been a little paranoid about leaving my belongings at work, but I realized that I actually have the option of locking them up in the storage of my cubicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment