Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

January 1, 2015

Have a beautiful New Year!


Unfortunately I slept through the new year sick in bed with a nasty headache.  Not exactly the ideal way to ring in the new year, but as always I'm giddy with excitement of things to come.  Hopefully another amazing vacation getaway is on the list; sandy, pristine beaches of Turks and Caicos perhaps? Or maybe shopping jaunts and high tea in the rolling hills of England?

Either way, I've got plenty of time to map out our vacation.  In the meantime I can salivate over this lovely mix of black and white styling.  I can't get enough of the edgy Chanel Boy bags or this mystery woman's Hermes and Van Cleef and Arpels hardware encased on her wrists.

And the outfit of mystery woman number 2 in a creme sweater with black tulle, tights, and velvet heels only makes the red soles of her Louboutins pop even more.  It's only day one of the new year and I'm already swooning to the moon...




No comments:

Post a Comment