Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

January 11, 2015

Glamorous topiary trees




I'm not known for being a green thumb, but I'm fallen in love with topiary trees whether artificial or not.  They're so elegant and they remind me of days growing up in the east coast where we'd drive by lovely colonial Virginia homes with perfectly manicured lawns.


Photos taken in the Financial District - I used to walk by this restaurant every day on my way to work.  I commend the designer for the striped awnings and black and gold exterior.  

My version of using topiary trees in my decor.  They needed to be dressed up a bit so I used the grosgrain ribbon from a Net-a-porter purchase I made.  

Topiary trees - About $12 each from Home Goods
Candle - Violette by Diptyque 
Silver-rimmed tray - By Nicole Miller, also from Home Goods
Laduree macaron package I saved from a recent trip to France

No comments:

Post a Comment