Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

August 3, 2014

Brooks Brothers Summer Clearance

As much as I enjoyed working and making new friends at an electronics company I've been with for the past 7 years, I am so excited to start a new chapter in my career and move into a new position with a new company.  The best part is I still get to live and work in the beautiful city of San Francisco.  It doesn't get any better than that; I just count my blessings every single day.

I really tried, I mean really tried to restrain myself with celebratory purchases, but I just couldn't help it. With one week off, I thought it was the perfect time to clean my closet out and start fresh and I couldn't think of a better place to shop for a new wardrobe than the enormous, 4-story Brooks Brothers shop on Post Street.  The timing is also perfect considering they have a summer clearance going on now. 




This non-iron, tailored fit dress shirt was a recent purchase.  

Ever since my first purchase of a non-iron, button-up shirt by Brooks Brothers  in powder blue a few years ago, I can never go back to any other brand for classic button-up shirts.  The quality and stitching of a Brooks Brothers shirt is impeccable and I just love how versatile the look is with jeans or trousers.  




Yes, there's a billiards table on the top floor.  Photo sf.racked.com 




Loving the look of button-shirts by these style icons... 
Sofia Coppola prefers shirts by Charvet 




French Vogue Editor-in-chief Emmanuelle Alt in a Chambray dress shirt.



An Olsen twin, which one?  Your guess is as good as mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment