Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

May 2, 2014

Serena & Lily Design Shop

I just got this in my inbox today and I'm so excited Serena & Lily are opening a design shop in San Francisco on Sacramento Street, tomorrow!

And the best part is Serena and Lily will be at the shop from 2 to 5 pm.






I've always loved their products- from their pastel-colored rugs to their ethnic-inspired furniture.  Just recently I was in search of a basket to hold my fabrics and muslins and decided to go with their Senegalese basket.  I was going to keep it in my room by my work desk but it was too beautiful to hide away!  So right now it's in my living room and fits perfectly right next to my ikat / chevron pillows and geometric bench, which without a doubt will prompt guests to take a peek inside!




The Senegalese basket from Serena & Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment