Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

May 17, 2014

DG Expo

I've been a very busy girl lately.

In the midst of gathering sewing supplies, and educating myself with pattern making, sewing, and fashion sketch books, I managed to attend the DG fabric Expo earlier this year and sit in on a couple seminars on upcoming advances in textiles, which was a real eye opener.  Think the integration of fabric and medicine used to treat hospital patients or clothes as simple as a regular shirt that can monitor you heart rate, blood pressure, and more (which puts other, ahem, well-known monitoring devices to shame).

I can't wait to attend the Fall expo and hopefully get the chance to attend more seminars.




No comments:

Post a Comment