Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

January 27, 2013

Gray wedding palettes

I'm really obsessed with gray, so much so that a lot of it is incorporated in my home decor.  Visitors from the South Bay were stumped when my fiance and I announced that we were going to do grays in the home and received comments such as, "Um, San Francisco's always foggy; and you're going to do more gray?"

Anyways, it's no surprise we'll be extending my love of this color into the wedding...




 Caparros Tracey Satin pump:
A steal at $54.95 at DSW












A lovely dress your bridesmaids can wear again and again
by David's Bridal







Invites from Invitations by Wedgewood in Looking Sharp:
Send an invite to the President and you may get a letter & family photo in return-
something cool to add to your wedding album.

No comments:

Post a Comment