Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

May 1, 2011

SEVILLA, SPAIN

After Barcelona we headed for this quaint town Sevilla.  No other Spanish city has captured my heart quite like Sevilla; it's everything that I imagined Spain to be with its charming white-washed buildings, the flamenco dancing, Moorish architecture, and the sense of its people's passion and zest for life.  I can only hope that one day I can go back and take my family and friends with me to visit this amazing city.  


Cathedral of Sevilla - the world's 3rd largest.  The altar is made of gold.





The spires on the rooftop of the Cathedral





The city with the bullring in the distance





Handmade tiles from the Alcazar of Seville, a mind-blowing Moorish palace.

















Alcazar of Seville surrounded by palm trees





A lot of passion, heart, and soul goes into flamenco dancing.  I totally recommend Los Gallos for a flamenco show.










The Cathedral glows like a beacon at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment