Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

December 19, 2010

Vacation Getaway

It's raining, it's cloudy.  It's been like this the last couple days and many more leading up to Christmas.  When I start to feel the cold in my bones, that's when I get the itch to go somewhere nice and warm.  But since I'm not in a position to do so at the moment or anytime soon, I have these vacation pictures I turn to from my trip to Italy last year.  If you have the time and the means, hopefully they can inspire you to go on a little getaway yourself.



Sorrento, my favorite city in Italy.  It's a quaint, charming seaside town.
In the morning, you see yards and yards of fishing nets ready for the catch of the day;
in the evening families go for a stroll to greet their neighbors and kids play soccer on the sand.







Words can't explain how magical the Amalfi Coast is.  If you don't have the time to explore it, at least
book a bus ride along its winding mountainside.  I promise you, you won't regret it! 






Capri- if you could look beyond the insanity of the crowds and tour groups and get lost
in its maze of alleys, you'd be surprised to find your own private slice of heaven on this island.  



So are you on travelocity booking your vacation yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment